Monday, February 22, 2010

Sluty Girls Msn Address Ladies What Do You Think?

Ladies what do you think? - sluty girls msn address

I met this girl 2 years and I was sick last week and talked on MSN. It was like "if you do not feel sick that I could be a movie or something." Then I made a proposal-cons and told him that she held to a movie next week. Then he suggested we go to lunch and then the movie. Never thought I remember that after a week. and last night gave me last night and hope that is not presented.
I knew she was in a relationship with a man, I did not say it appears because he is in a relationship with someone who is very disrespectful to the guy and be disturbed if he had discovered. Having said this, she said, "well.. forget that I do not know with my boyfriend yet, but I have it in my head. I want a friend who lives here in the real United States, not everyone.
So, after she said she was not with him, I said we could go to dinner and a movie on Tuesday, if you still want to go. She said she still will not go. I have been known for two years, it's a big girl. She never returned. I'm pretty sure. It is a kind of slutty girl, she is very loyal. It does not go to clubs or bars. He lives abroad, but never to see each other, they met when he was a student here in the U.S. I think this is jus sick of it. I do not know how to act. Should I do anything? I like itDo you think she likes me? And I'm not stupid

2 comments:

classych... said...

oh ~ Pluh leeese

this girl is already crushin ....

U dun get it? yet?

cogens yess say and do some kind of move!

and yes u are a retard if you move yet ....

lol

jjk





=]




* No offense

Jessica B said...

If you love and want to see where he is ... yes then no. I just want to make sure that your company is all ready before the other two had started from. Sounds like he does, in fact, just like you!

Post a Comment