Saturday, February 6, 2010

Index/ Of Jpg Pregnant Praying To God Im Pregnant!! Does This Sound Like Im Pregnant To You? Please Answer, No One Did Last Time. Xx?

Praying to god im pregnant!! does this sound like im pregnant to you? please answer, no one did last time. xx? - index/ of jpg pregnant

about a week after unprotected intercourse, he had a very light pink blood mixed with pieces of white spots on my panty liner, at the end of the night over the entire length of my index preserved, but very light and unhardened panty liner. Http: / / dnkenterprises.com / PashminaColors was the color ...

The next day he was only a few light brown spots with a touch of red.
after
A few days later, he finished with just one big blur as my thumb nail on the type of clay color http://duluxpowders.com.au/cc/CE_EarthTo ... (one in the middle of a clay pot)
terminated.

I need not only a panty liner and never had to change my panty liner because it was so bright, and the situation at the end of the day, I do not go to the bathroom, I have never been available in pink.

All this has happened before 2 weeks, and my stomach has had some minor pain from the accident. Bubbley some pain and sadness of electricity a week agoI bow my head in sorrow
My back started hurting a little bit
So a few days ago my breasts got to feel the blows on the top and sides, but not as painful to the bottom of them. Pain is a little less undercut every day since I've felt pain


Do you think that in pregnant?

8 comments:

davhanks... said...

All the symptoms you have, do not seem to be what my partner when she was pregnant.
But this symtons not be present after only a few weeks.

Women you may not be pregnant in May, but I've met who rejoice sooooo symotoms incubator pregnant when she was wrong in thinking that if it is pregnant, is this the case?

In any case, a travel documentation is the best way to proceed.

Good luck and I hope you have a child in her dream:)

Harriet said...

You could, but the bleeding is something else.

You want to be pregnant? I thought he did not. Yesterday I had and said he took the pill (but do not take it correctly)

OK, good luck and good continuation.

BTW, not identified because of missing pills and suddenly can no longer be so.

Harriet

~ Michelle ~ said...

You can be sure that these symptoms of pregnancy are experienced by some people.

Since you had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago, I assume that your time is due soon, wait until then to see if it is when you test.

Just relax and good luck!

tycoon18... said...

because it makes

shauniem... said...

The secretion of the vagina can certain foods. But the pain and other symptoms sounds very good. But you should have a physician or the test at home because you want to know exactly.

Brittany said...

That does not sound like, but in a week or two, you can test whether a pregnancy

Hazeleen... said...

It looks like pregnant.
Test to find out!
Congratulations, if you want.

Away With The Fairies said...

No. Sounds like a dream for me. Your time should be about now - Pee on a stick, to be sure.

Post a Comment