Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redex Injector Cleaner Problems My Astra Mk4 1.6 LS 8v 1998 Keeps On Jerking! What Should I Do?

My Astra Mk4 1.6 LS 8v 1998 keeps on jerking! what should I do? - redex injector cleaner problems

I've never had this problem before, until my car started to shake shake / every time I come to a halt. I have the spark plug once and was shaking quite in order for 2-3 weeks, but gradually. It seems to me that if my car is broken and does not feel soft at all!

As soon as you accelerate, the speed select, and have released my car to go fast! After checking the spark plugs and the tip of the electrode actually burned or fat, but it did not look really good! Oh, and sometimes the car stops before the actual smell of burning gas, but only if the shock!

I wonder if you have any suggestions? I replaced the spark plugs again? Redex help? Perhaps that is fuel injector cleaner? I hear things that flushes all VATESS crap stuck! I would for the mechanic, but I wonder whether it is a job if anyone can do!

2 comments:

Mr.Help said...

Oxygen Sensor

Tex G said...

I have your problem. I like the sound of the car does not TLC for a long time. Yes, you have to replace the plugs again. Alternatively, you can also clean and restore them. The son of the plug and distributor cap and rotor button. This is called their presence. Fix leaks in the age of. A compression check should be done. To view the status of health or the engine. The smell of gas is a gas, without burning the most affected. This is very likely, because the plug will not fire. We know how a lady. Try to give back first. Replace turn the air. News test fuel were carried out as part of the ascent. For this purpose, use clean injection. It helps things work well and lubricating moving parts.

Post a Comment