Monday, January 18, 2010

Funky Home Phones Is He Cheating Or Am I Paraniod?

Is he cheating or am i paraniod? - funky home phones

My friend and I are together for 5 years. I recently had the unpleasant feeling in the pit of my stomach tells me something. However, I have nothing. There is nothing unusual in your phone. that has not changed his appearance. has not changed that timetable, he still comes home on time and in time. No change in sexual life. No funky smells on clothing. Not surprisingly, calls. So what's my problem? Suddenly, you configure the vibrating alarm / silence instead of ring. But hold the phone on the table while watching TV, when I see a clear picture of him? if he is hiding all the calls will not be held phone. I do not know whether before the wedding nerves or something. do not ignore the intuition of a woman, but I'm not a mountain out of a molehill. Thank you.

8 comments:

♥wes'sgi... said...

It's probably nerves, but some people are good to hide the fraud. If he betrays you, you are probably the listener put it on vibrate / silent only when the daughter asked if she said no. But who knows .. just talking with him, not marry if you have any concerns, which could be a serious mistake. You need to speak with him and ask him simply: "Hey, I was told in a magazine and it's always good to check things before marriage, and I just wanted to know if you have cheated before. The subject never came, but I want to know. "is not a lie, because in the Cosmopolitan magazine this month has an article on marriage, the difference between nerves and cold feet.

If we are angry, it's normal. Suffice it to say that does not mean anything by it only wants the truth.

Good luck and congratulations on the engagement.

Nekrofel... said...

If you think it's likely to catch, but since you are married, perhaps only in your head. If there is anything suspicious, do not worry. Unless, of course, do something concrete, I do not jump on the topic.

Nekrofel... said...

If you think it's likely to catch, but since you are married, perhaps only in your head. If there is anything suspicious, do not worry. Unless, of course, do something concrete, I do not jump on the topic.

Rachel said...

I do not really think that he is cheating. There is not much to say that HES. The phone vibrates, which could be something innocent, but a surprise for his secret underground before the big day.

BROWNLYN said...

wow you certainly know what signs to look! Decision might have already happened? If it does not refer to it, sounds rather than their place

keen2ts said...

do not worry if your little uncomfortable with it.

Moorbs said...

is surely paranoid

Moorbs said...

is surely paranoid

Post a Comment